Online registration is now closed. If you need to register for this event, please contact the OFMA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for the Oregon Fire Marshals Association's Fall TEC Nov. 1-2, 2022.Training will include 12 hours/1.2 CEU over the two days. Refreshments provided both days, lunch provided on November 2nd.
November 1, 2022
1300-1315 Opening remarks President Shawn Olson
1315-1430 Oregon Boiler and Pressure Vessel Tom Clark, DBCD
1430-1500 Competency Recognition Update Mike Shaw, OSFM
1515-1545 Competency Recognition Update Mike Shaw, OSFM
1545-1555 NFPA Update Ray Bizal, NFPA
1555-1700 Round Table David Mills, OSFM
November 2, 2022
0800-0815 Opening Remarks President Shawn Olson
0815-1000 Kitchen Exhaust Systems* Don Pfleiderer, CECS, CESI President/CEO, Enviromatic Corporation of America, Inc
1015-1130 Kitchen Exhaust Systems* Don Pfleiderer
1230-1500 Kitchen Exhaust Systems* Don Pfleiderer
1515-1645 Kitchen Exhaust Systems* Don Pfleiderer
1645-1700 Closing Remarks President Shawn Olson
* Kitchen Grease Exhaust Vent Systems: Proper installation, maintenance, and inspection.
PART 1 Maintenance and inspections
• Quick look at Standard cleaning
• Inspections and examples of cleaning deficiencies
• Photo inspections and how to use technologies for proper inspections.
• Examples of proper inspection technics in use
PART 2 Construction, design, and new Technologies
• Type 1 systems
• Type 2 systems- Why they should never be used for grease exhaust
• Recommended equipment and design guidelines for type 1 systems
• PCU’s and New Technologies