Emergency Responder Radio Coverage
Notice of Informational Hearing
State of Oregon Building Codes Division
This is your opportunity to provide any comments you have related to the proposed language.
The format of the informational hearing is not a back and forth discussion with BCD representatives. This is a step in the process for BCD to collect and review input regarding proposed changes. This is an opportunity to formally document any suggestions or concerns you have. If you can’t be there in person, providing written testimony is reasonably just as effective at documenting comments during the adoption process.
Testimony can be provided in three ways:
- In-person (Conference Room A, 1535 Edgewater St. NW, Salem, OR 97304)
- As little as two minutes – be prepared to make your main points quickly
- You can submit more detailed testimony in writing in addition to providing testimony in-person
- In writing by mail (c/o Rich Rogers, Building Codes Division, O. Box 14470, Salem, OR 97309-0404)
- You can submit testimony
- In writing by e-mail (J.Baumann@Oregon.gov)
If you have any testimony you would like to have documented as part of this process, this is your opportunity.
Public Hearing – September 25, 2018 @ 9:30 am
Written Comments – September 27, 2018
The notice can be found at: